Sunday, October 10, 2010

Waiting waiting waiting

It's now the morning, I wasn't able to go on at all last night. The on call dialysis nurse wanted me to page her in the morning when I got on to find out what I need to do now. I've done that and am now waiting a response. I'm not up all that much, 4.9kg over what they consider to be my dry weight but I still do feel swollen.

I just received the call from the nurse, she wanted to know how much I was up. I let her know, she asked if I was short of breath. I said no, but that I am coughing a bit. She is going to contact one of my doctors and then call me back again with what I will need to do. I'm scheduled to work at 10:30am today, I'm hoping whatever they are planning will still allow me to get to work, but right now I'm half doubting it. I guess I will find out soon enough.

No callback yet, I need to leave for work. Possible updates to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment